OR…Does Your Existing Marketing Strategy Need Help?
One of the biggest problems law firms come to us with is this:
- They have a website that they’re happy with;
- They’ve paid a marketing firm to get the ball rolling, and they may have even seen some initial movement;
- HOWEVER, their growth is now stuck in neutral and they’re not interested in continuing to pay thousands per month to stay that way.
At AJIS.com we hear you and are doing something about it. We have a SOLUTION that will surely reignite your marketing strategy upward.
How to Reignite Your SEO Marketing Strategy:
- First we evaluate your site and the strategy you already have in place. Then we discuss where you feel your marketing is falling short. We may very well uncover that you’re lacking some fundamental SEO basics. WE CAN HELP WITH THAT.
- Sometimes, it’s something as simple as replacing outdated content or adding new quality content…such as a landing page, blog, article or description snippet to a social profile. WE CAN HELP WITH THAT.
- You may even discover you’re ready to go beyond the SEO essentials with a customized strategy by bringing your expertise to the video/audio spectrum with a YouTube Channel or a Podcast. WE CAN HELP WITH THAT.
At AJIS.com we are experienced in correcting a strategy that may not be working for you and add components that will reignite it. Contact us about our SEO reignition.
Popular SEO Social Media FAQs for Lawyers
- Q: How long will it take to see SEO results for my law firm?
A: It really depends on where you are when you first come to us. I’ve seen a new page added to an existing site that will show up within a week. If you are a brand new site on the web, seeing results will take longer. We estimate a 3-6 month period for a new site to see positive results. We strongly suggest you continue working with us if you wish your positions to climb, maintain and to garner additional ones.
- Q: Why is SEO for law firms important?
A: Because when a strategy is properly executed, it yields targeted traffic to your site, thereby increasing your contacts. And the bottom line for any marketing plan is to get prospective clients to contact you.
- Q: How does law firm SEO and Social Media work together?
A: By what we call the ‘ping-pong’ effect. Imagine that you just wrote a killer article on your practice area and put it on your website. Or maybe it was an important and timely blog that you want everyone to know about. Now what’s the best way to tell the world about that article or blog? By posting about it on all of your social outlets. That will urge your followers to go to your site and read the article or blog in full. It has the same effect when used in reverse. When readers go back and forth like this, it (1) ups your overall traffic, (2) promotes your brand and (3) encourages them to contact you.
- Q: Would you consider a video or podcast as part of Social Media?
A: Since social media is any digital tool that allows users to quickly create and share content with the public, yes we would. We can include their distribution with a customized strategy that fits your firm’s marketing needs.
These are the strategies we’ve been using for years … they bring you to the top of the search engines and KEEP YOU THERE.