https://ajis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/plain-white-background-80x80.jpg 0 0 ajistest https://ajis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/plain-white-background-80x80.jpg ajistest2020-04-02 21:08:162020-11-09 19:14:47How to Market Your Law Firm – Part 3
How to Market Your Law Firm – Part 3
- Post Blogs. Well if Content is King, what’s the best way to add quality and timely content? By blogging of course. Writing a blog is especially easy because it’s simply you speaking from the hip on your area of expertise. Keep them short, simple and to the point. Your visitors will appreciate it and so will the search engines when they see you care enough about your readers to keep the content coming.
- Solve Client Problems. As in any profession, lawyers should know what their prospective clients’ biggest problems are. Then capitalize on helping them solve those problems. How you ask? Simple…by addressing the problem and solution as a webpage, a blog post, an FAQ or even as a video or podcast. Once your target audience knows you’re a problem solver, they’ll come running.
- Show Your Results. Recently win a big case? What’s your track record like? If either of these are in the positive, then let your visitors know about it. A client comes to you not only to get out of trouble but also to win their case.
- Boast a Little. If you’ve ever been presented with Honors or Awards in your field, there’s nothing wrong with a little boasting. Competition can be fierce, so give your visitors a nudge to hit that Contact button.
- Are You an OG in Your Field? In my business I’m always front and center about my 20+ years experience in law firm SEO. You should do the same. This goes hand-in-hand with touting your Honors and Awards. These are the things that will set you above all the others and make you the choice for searchers to click on.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!